SecureBlackbox (ActiveX edition) is the comprehensive component collection for network and document security.
* OpenPGPBlackbox - encrypt, sign, compress, decrypt and verify your documents and data using OpenPGP standard. Create, sign, revoke and manage OpenPGP keys.
* SFTPBlackbox - transfer files and perform other file operations using secure SFTP protocol.
* SSHBlackbox - access remote shell, execute commands remotely, create secure tunnels, transfer your application data using SSH protocol.
* PKIBlackbox - Generate, validate and manage objects of Public Key Infrastructure (X.509 certificates, certificate requests, certificate revokation lists, certificate storages etc.). Get access to cryptography hardware (USB cryptotokens, smartcards).
* SSLBlackbox - support SSL and TLS protocols to secure your client and server applications.
* FTPSBlackbox - transfer files securely using FTP and FTP-over-SSL (also known as FTPS or FTP/SSL).
* HTTPBlackbox - access web sites via HTTP and HTTPS protocols with Gzip compression
Unlike other components SecureBlackbox contains original implementation of all encryption algorithms and security protocols and doesn't use third-party libraries.
SecureBlackbox ActiveX is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer.
SecureBlackbox ActiveX (version 10.0) has a file size of 28.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 189 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.